This aluminium frypan from Joe Wicks is a great addition to your existing cookware to make cooking fun, simple and practical.
Joe Wicks has created this as part of his cooking range to help you prep like a boss, being the author of the 2nd bestselling cooking book of all time so you know you can trust the quality of this pan.
This 28cm frypan has a stylish matte black exterior that will look great with any existing colour scheme or set of pans in your home already and is made from heavy gauge aluminium that heats up fast so that you can carry out grand cooking that will impress your friends.
It will give any hob type you have a good workout, including induction and if you want to relax and enjoy your food, you can as you just pop this pan into your dishwasher afterwards.
This pan is double-riveted for added durability so that you can use this for everyday cooking, being ideal to put in your oven up to 180°C for your benefit.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy gauge aluminium - Heats up fast for superior cooking that you can show off about.
- Long lasting non-stick interior – This not only heats rapidly and evenly, but also allows food to slide off making clean-up quick and easy.
- Silicon handle - Adds a pop of colour and provides a comfortable slip free grip for everyday cooking.
- Size: 28cm
- Induction suitable
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 180°C / gas mark 4
- Dimensions: H9.5 X W49 X D28cm
- Weight: 900g
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Black