Jouet Kids 2 in 1 Rocking Elephant with Wheels & Sounde - Blue
Jouet presents this new plush Elephant rocker. The plush toddler rocker comes with wrap around cushion is a modern approach to the traditional rocking horse. Recommend for toddlers, the soft and plush material will allow a child to comfortably and safely ride with the wrap around cushion to secure them in place. Beneath the plush exterior, a sturdy wooden base allows your child rock back and forth with ease while the handles are available for them to hold.
Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 Design – Featuring smooth rocking runners and 4 foldable rolling wheels, make it not only a rocking horse but also can be used as a stroller. Buy one product and get two functions.
- Classic Toy with Nursey Rhyme – Combines elephant shape with updated features such as 32 nursery rhymes will be played when the ear are pressed.(3 LR44 batteries included).
- Soft Plush Body – A soft plush body and easy-grip front handlebar included recreate the look and feel of thrilling horseback riding adventures. Suitable for kid age 18 months and up.
- Safe & Gentle Rocking – Smooth rocking runners with safety belt ensures safety, let your child feel like they are actually riding without the danger of actual riding.
- Lightweight & Long-Lasting – Features a solid and stable metal frame that weighs only 3.6kg while still supporting up to 60kg of weight.
- 2-in-1 rocking animals with wheels to stroll, rocking horse and stroller all-in-one
- Hand-crafted with a wooden core and handles for balance, and quickly to be converted into a strolling animal by flipping the wheels off the wooden rocker
- Soft and Plush materials make the rocker comfortable to ride on for hours
- Safety belt and high back hold your baby steady when rocking
- Squeeze the ear for 32 nursery songs
- Certified standards: EN71-1, EN71-2, EN71-3, EN62115, EMC.
- Batteries required: 3 x AA
- Suitable Age: 18 months+
- Weight Capacity: 60kg
- Material: Plush, Steel, Wood
- Net Weight: 3.3 kg
- Overall Dimensions: 60 L x 35 W x 45 H (cm)
- Colour: Blue
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.