Jouet Kids 37 Key Mini Electric Grand Piano with Stool & Microphone - Black
- Reviews (1)
Bring out their musical genius with this mini electric piano from Jouet. Powered by four AA batteries in a mini grand piano design, it features 37 keys plays 22 demo songs and can tune to eight different instrument sounds, as well as play eight different rhythms and change to four different drum cycles. The set is accompanied with a matching stool and microphone. Not only is a great gift, but it’s ideal for introducing them to learning a musical instrument.
- 37 keys battery keyboard mini piano with microphone and stool
- Colourful lights flashing while playing music
- 3 educational models
- Record and playback features
- Comes with 22 demo songs
- Switch between 8 kinds of instrument sounds: Piano, Organ, Violin, Flute, Music Box, Guitar, Mandolin, Trumpet
Switch between 8 rhythms: Slow Rock, Rock, New New, Disco, March, Waltz, Samba, Blues
- 4 different drum sound buttons
- Volume up/down button, tempo up/down button
- Can be connected with MP3 device, earphone or USB flash disk to play music
- Comes with a small storage box inside the panel
- Enters power–saving sleep mode automatically after a period of inactivity
- Certificated by EN71?7P?EN62115
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Easy to assemble
- For Age: 3-9 years
- Material: ABS
- Weight Capacity of The Stool: 30 kg
- Net Weight: 4.03 kg
- Stool Size: 22.5 L x 22.5 W x 19.5 H (cm)
- Piano Size: 48 L x 39 W x 69 H (cm)
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Keyboard
- 1 x Stool
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Connecting line for MP3s (MP3s is not included)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.