Jouet Kids Plush Ride On Walking Horse with 40cm Seat Height & Sound - Brown
This wonderful riding horse is a perfect toy for your child, different to static rocking horses these can move around as your child pushes around. It has a super soft wide padded body with saddle and the ability to make sounds when the ears are squeezed. It has high quality wheels with front footsteps. A great toy for your child to ride or just walk around with, it gives the real experience as a real horse.
Features and Benefits
- 4 Spinning Wheels of Fun – 4 wheeled design for smooth and enhance the pleasure of rolling and riding.
- Soft Saddle and Plush Body – Super soft padded body, plush body and comfortable saddle to emulate the real riding experience.
- Music Function – Built-in horse neighs and makes galloping sounds?squeeze the ear of animal, easy to play.
- Lightweight & Long-Lasting – Features a solid and stable metal frame that weighs only 5.2kg while still supporting up to 60kg of weight.
- The real riding experience is emulated by super soft padded body and comfortable saddle
- Made with 4 PU rolling wheels on the feet for making it easy for the horse to walk forward
- Come complete with footrests for extra ease
- With easy to grip wooden handles for safety and security
- Squeezing the ear for realistic neighing sound
- Steel frame and PP cotton stuffed, super soft plush covered for superior comfort
- Ideal for age 3 and up
- Weight Capacity: 60kg
- Certified by EN71-1, EN71-2, EN71-3, 6P, AZO, EN62115, EMC
- 2 x AA batteries needed for sounds (batteries included)
- Character: Horse
- Material: Plush, steel
- Net Weight: 5.2kg
- Seat Height: 40cm
- Overall Dimension: 55L x 23W x 60H (cm)
- Colour: Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.