Jouet Kids Plush Rocking Donkey with Sound, Handlebars & Seat Belt - Grey
Putting a cute spin on a classic rocking horse, this ride-on will instantly make your child's day. The seat frame is made from metal - it's solid and sturdy for safe continual use, covered in soft fabric and made into a cute donkey design. It features a large seat for them to sit on, a high back to offer body support and two handlebars for them to hold on to. On the ear, a sound button is placed which makes cute and realistic sounds for extra fun. It's finished with a thick rocking base which moves the rocker forwards and backwards gently. 3 x AA (LR44) batteries are required and are included.
Features and Benefits
- Donkey Design – A fun and cute piece they'll love rocking the hours away in. The sound button makes realistic sounds for extra fun and interaction.
- Plush Seat – Soft and padded for comfort whilst seated. High back and sides so they don't fall off and can hold onto the sides.
- Sturdy – With a solid metal frame that is tough and durable for continual use. The wood rocking frame allows them to glide forwards and backwards gently and safely.
- Safe – Fitted with a seatbelt and two handlebars.
- Solid steel frame to keep the shape, with a curved wood base which rocks back and forth gently
- Features an easy-grip front handlebar, footrests and seat belt for safety
- Cute donkey seat is soft and smooth to the touch
- Wide seat for your child to sit comfortably
- 3 x LR44 batteries required and are included
- Recommended age: 18-36 months
- Weight capacity: 40 kg
- Assembly required
- Certifications: EN71-1.2.3 and EN62115
- Materials: Plush, wood and steel
- Net weight: 3.5kg
- Seat: 26 H cm
- Dimensions: 58 H x 61 L x 34 W cm
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.