Jouet Kids Plush Rocking Lion with Sound Button & Seat Belt - Brown/Cream
Let them glide back and forth in the cutest way possible with this rocking Lion seat from Jouet. The seat frame is made from metal for a safe and secure structure for your little one, made into a plush padded design which is extremely comfortable. The high back and sides of the seat, combined with the attached seat belt keeps them secure whilst moving. The rocking frame is crafted from solid wood in a gentle curved shape, allowing them to move backwards and forwards smoothly. It's finished with a sound button the ear, bringing extra fun to their little adventure. 3 x AA (LR44) batteries required and are included.
Features and Benefits
- Cute Design – Plush Lion seat on top of a rocking base, a place they will adore to sit and glide the time away. Sound button on ear for extra fun.
- Plush Seat – Soft and padded for comfort whilst in use. High back and sides so they don't fall off and can hold onto the sides. Metal frame to keep the structure in check.
- Wood Base – A sold bottom which is softly curved, allowing the rocker to glide backwards and forwards gently and smoothly.
- Seat Belt – Attached to the inner seat, keeps them strapped in safely.
- Solid wood curved base to rock back and forth gently and smoothly
- Cute bear top seat is soft, plush and comfortable
- Features an easy-grip front handlebar, footrests and seat belt for safety
- Fixed sound button on ear which makes roaring sounds when pressed
- Required 3 x AA (LR44) batteries (included)
- Recommended age: 18-36 months
- Maximum weight: 40kg
- Certifications: EN71 and EN62115
- Assembly required
- Flat pack: Yes
- Character: Lion (Rocking Horse)
- Materials: Plush, wood and steel
- Net Weight: 4kg
- Seat: 31 H cm
- Dimensions: 68 L x 35 W x 50 H cm
- Colour: Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.