Jouet Mini Air Hockey Tabletop Game with 2 Pucks, Pushers, Scoreboard & Markings
Create fun for all the family at any time with this air hockey table from Jouet. Using MDF for the frame, it is crafted into mini 72.5 x 40W design to fit almost anywhere, featuring a top game board with realistic line markings for play. It is fitted with a fan motor which allows the puck to move on the board freely for exiting play. A game counter is placed on each side to keep track of who's winning, with it totalling up to nine point. Two pushers and two pucks are included, requires 6 x AA batteries (not included).
Features and Benefits
- Tabletop Design – Lightweight and portable, allows you to play it anywhere, ideal for taking away with you on trips away. battery operated so you don't need electricity to play.
- Fan Motor – Glides the pucks along freely, leading to exciting and unpredictable play at times and reducing the friction whilst in action. Smooth play area with markings also helps with the play.
- Manual Scoreboard – ' Placed on each side to allow each team to keep track easily. Counts up to nine points.
- Accessories Included – ' Two pucks and two pushers.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: Brown
- Material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 10.5H x 72.5L x 40Wcm. Play area: 59.3L x 38.2Wcm. Side panel: 11.5Hcm
- Accessories included: 2 x pucks, 2 x pushers
- For ages 8 years+
- Certifications: MDF Board E1 Level Test Report, CE-EMC and RoHS
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.