Julian Bowen Capsule Memory Pocket Mattress
The Julian Bowen Capsule Memory Pocket Mattress is expertly designed for supreme comfort to help you achieve the best night's rest.
This mattress has a 1000 pocket spring unit topped with 25mm of memory foam to mould to your body and sleep position for a better quality sleep.
The Capsule Memory Pocket Mattress is finished in a luxury traditional Damask fabric cover with a quilted border and hand tufted felt washers.
This mattress also features air vents to increase air flow and breathability of your mattress to extend it's lifespan and stay fresh.
Available in double, king and super king sizes, the Memory Pocket Mattress is part of the Capsule Mattress Collection available from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- 1000 Pocket Springs – The high number of pocket springs in this mattress move independently allowing them to mould to the contours of your body and offer more support.
- 25mm Memory Foam Topping – This mattress has a 25mm Visco Elastic memory foam top to improve your sleep position and offer better support while sleeping.
- Breathable – The air vents in this mattress allow better air flow and breathability to extend its lifespan and stay fresh.
- Material:Memory foam topping and fabric cover
- Dimensions:H x W x Dcm
- Julian Bowen Capsule Memory Pocket Mattress
- Made in the UK
- 1000 pocket springs
- 25mm Visco Elastic memory foam topping
- Soft touch Damask fabric
- Quilted border
- Hand tufted felt washers
- Air vents
- 12 month guarantee
- Double:H190 x W135 x D25.5
- King:H198 x W150 x D25.5
- Super King:H198 x W180 x D25.5
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.