Julian Bowen Lincoln Bunk Bed 90cm Pine
Crafted from sturdy solid pine the Lincoln bunk is highly resilient for even the most active of children.
This traditional bunk bed has beautiful turned spindles and is finished in an antique lacquer that will look great in any interior.
To minimise the danger of falling from the top bunk, we recommend that the top of the mattress should always be at least 16cm below the top of the lowest part of the guardrail. Maximum mattress height for this bunk is 18.5cm.
The Lincoln bunk is also available to purchase from Robert Dyas in a 76cm size.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy– Made from solid pine with a sturdy frame and legs this bunk will withstand plenty of use.
- Great For Small Spaces– Perfect for sharing siblings or sleepovers, this bunk bed allows two beds to be placed in the same footspace as a single bed freeing up space in your room.
- Traditional Design– With beautiful turned spindle legs and an antique lacquer finish this bunk will great in any interior.
- Colour: Low sheen antique lacquer
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Made from solid pine
- Fixed position ladder
- Accepts 2 x standard UK Single Mattresses (90cm x 190cm)
- Maximum mattress height 18.5cm
- Conforms to BS EN 747:2012 for bunk beds
- Not suitable for children under 6 years
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions:H156 x W202 x D101cm
- Distance from floor to top of ladder - 113.5cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.