JVL Admiral 60 x 90cm Dirt Stopper Door Mat - Brown
- Reviews (6)
You can stop dirt, mud and wet entering your home or office with this JVL Admiral 60 x 90cm Dirt Stopper Door Mat as your solution.
It’s great for putting at the entrance to your home and using as an indoor doormat to keep the dirt outside where it belongs.
The pile on this doormat will get deep into the soles of those mucky boots or shoes or even the paws of your pet! It has a thick durable cotton water absorbent surface too and a slip-resistant PVC rubber backing to keep it firmly in place while you’re using it.
This ensures maximum safety, protection, and efficiency for any home or office.
Its two-tone design cleverly hides the dirt and mud to make it look cleaner for longer too.
Although when it does get dirty you can just pop it in your washing machine at 30 degrees to get it spick and span again.
Features and Benefits
- 2 tone design – You can rely on this doormat to look cleaner for longer so that you’re always ready to welcome guests as it will hide the dirt and mud until you wash it.
- Easy to clean – Pop this in your washing machine at 30 degrees to get it looking brand new and ready to use again.
- Super absorbent – You can reduce slipping hazards on your wet floor with the fibres in the doormat that will soak up moistures.
- Protective – This will keep your floors clean and protected, with piles to get deep into the sole of your mucky shoes, boots or paws.
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Suitable for indoor use
- Material: Microfibre
- Dimensions: H60 X W90cm
- Colour: Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.