JVL Black Velvet Touch Non-Slip Medium Coat Hangers - Pack of 50
- Reviews (1)
Keep your home organised and tidy with these JVL Black Velvet Touch Non-Slip Medium Coat Hangers by your side!
These hangers are easy to store in your wardrobe and mean that you can hang all of your favourite clothes to wear the next day to work as they won’t get creased after you’ve ironed and hung them.
They come in a sleek black colour that looks great and will add to your wardrobe, no matter what your existing colour scheme is and are practical too.
Hang a strappy top or tie on the included different levels and hook areas on this hanger that’s designed for your convenience for keeping your room ordered.
Make tidying your room less of a chore as your clothes will actually stay on these hangers once you’ve hung them!
These hangers can be hooked onto a separate rail or in your wardrobe and create a great space-saving way to store your clothes and other garments in your home.
Features and Benefits
- Non-slip – As these hangers are made with a velvet touch finish, they are non-slip and will ensure that those silkier clothes stay hung up in your wardrobe.
- Stylish – In a sleek black colour, this set of hangers will look great wherever in your bedroom and will go well with any existing colour scheme you may have.
- Space-saving – You can hang many of your clothes on this hanger on a separate standalone rail, wardrobe or on hooks on the back of your bedroom door – wherever you like!
- Pack of 50/ 100
- Dimensions: H0.5 X W22.5 X D41.5cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.