This range of natural coir non–slip door mats offers a quick and easy solution to show off your personality, creating an inviting home environment for you and your guests.
This Gin Latex mat is made from thick coir to provide a quality scraper area which is then bonded to a latex backing to ensure the mat stays together for longer.
It is Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use at your home or office.
Features and Benefits
- Sustainable – This mat is 100% Biodegradable and is made from renewable and sustainable sources.
- Smart Design – The mat is Bonded to a latex slip resistant backing to prevent movement on the majority of floors and are mechanically twisted coir resulting in considerably lower fibre shedding for a highly durable mat.
- Durable – It remains flat no matter the weather, no curling at the edges, remaining safe and practical with a 15mm pile dept.
- Size – 33.5 x 60 cm approximately.
- Dimensions: H2 x W60 x D33.5cm
- Colour: Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.