Capture amazing memories with the X250 action camera. It's perfect for adventure sports, family holidays and it comes with a waterproof case (up to 30m).
With 1080P 60FPS for the highest resolution footage or 720p 120FPS for slow motion, you have you have multiple options to create incredible videos.
Take stunning adrenalin videos, with the Kaiser Baas X250 1080p Action Camera. Whether you're abseiling, mountain biking, or exploring landmarks, you can record every second of your adventure in detailed Full HD.
Included with the camera is a range of mounts to help you record under water, on the bike or while skydiving.
Features and Benefits
- KB X250 App – Allows you to capture and review footage on your smartphone from your Action Camera.
- Waterproof Case – Allows you to go to an incredible 30 metres to capture incredible images with stunning detail.
- Stabilization – The X250 will help smooth out some of those bumps in the footage.
- 2-inch display – The large display makes it easy to frame shots and playback footage.
- Time-laspe & Slow-mo – Create epic video content using the time lapse feature or shoot in stunning slow motion.
- Maximum resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080p (60 fps)
- Other resolutions: HD 1280 x 720p (120 fps / 60 fps), upscale to 4K
- Sensor: CMOS
- Image stabilisation: Yes
- White balance: Auto, Fluorescent, Cloudy, Tungsten light, Daylight
- Type: Wide-angle
- Field of view: 150°
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
SCREEN & VIEWFINDER
- Screen 2" / 51 mm LCD screen
- Slow motion: Yes
- Auto power save
- Date / time stamp
- Anti-Shake DSP
- Motion Detection Technology
- Loop recording
- Mirror Upside Down
- Slow motion recording
- Focus free
- Max view angle: 150 degrees
- Widescreen video capture
- Programme exposure mode
- Automatic exposure mode
- Photo mode: Yes
- Image resolution: 4320 x 3240p
- Video file formats: JPEG
- Memory card: MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, MicroSDHC UHS-1, MicroSDXC UHS-1
- Maximum memory card size: 64 GB
- SD Card not included and will need to be purchased separately
- Interface: USB 2.0 x 1
- TV output: HDMI x 1
- WiFi connectivity: Built-in WiFi
- Waterproof: Yes, up to 30 m
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Self-timer: 10 seconds / 3 seconds / 5 seconds
- Dimensions: W 61 x D 33 x H 42 mm
- Colour: Black
- Kaiser Baas X250 1080p Action Camera
- USB cable
- Mounting screw
- Underwater housing
- Curved adhesive mount
- Flat adhesive mount
- Adhesive pads x 2
- Quick release mount
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.