Kally Sleep Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow
- Reviews (1)
The Kally Sleep Acid Reflux Pillow has been designed to relieve symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn to ensure a comfortable nights sleep.
The clever angled wedge shape supports the upper half of your body using gravity to prevent acid running upwards from your stomach.
The Acid Reflux Pillow provides relief from Heartburn, Acid Reflux, GERD, GORD, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) and similar medical conditions.
This versatile pillow can be used at a steep angle for sitting up in bed or using a laptop, or at a shallow angle for a gentle inclination and back support.
High density foam offers firmer support and helps the pillow keep its shape while the zippable outer cover is made of soft breathable poly-cotton to help keep you cool.
Features and Benefits
- Special wedge shape – Designed to relieve symptoms of acid reflux and heatburn, this pillow supports the upper half of your body to prevent acid travelling up from your stomach.
- Versatile – The Acid Reflux Pillow can also be used for sitting up in bed, when using a laptop, or for leg and back support.
- 2 Year Guarantee – Kally Sleep pillows come with a 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) offering you peace of mind when using your new pillow.
- Dimensions:H12 x W66 x D80cm
- Outer material:Polyester
- Filling:100% Polyurethane foam
- Firmness:7/10 Medium-firm
- Head Pillow
- Suitable for back and side sleepers
- For ages 8 and above only
- 2 year guarantee
- This product can only be returned if unopened and in original packaging due to hygiene
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.