Kally Sleep Body Pillow Grey
- Reviews (10)
The Kally Sleep Body Pillow is the best full length orthopaedic pillow for neck and back pain, pregnancy, recovery support and restless sleepers.
Ergonomically designed by experts the Body Pillow can help you enjoy a longer, uninterrupted sleep in blissful comfort.
The pillow works by encouraging the healthiest sleep position (foetal position), and aligning your head, neck and spine which then relieves pressure on your muscles and joints.
By taking pressure off all of your key joints, this orthopaedic pillow will leave you feeling weightless and encourage a deeper more peaceful sleep.
The Body Pillow is also ideal for use as a comfortable full length pillow, perfect during pregnancy to relieve aches and pains or if you just need more body support.
A rewashable cotton Jersey pillow cover is also included free of charge to help keep your pillow fresh and the pillow itself is certified as hypoallergenic.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic Design – The Kally Sleep Body Pillow is expertly designed in conjunction with leading chiropractors and sleep doctors to help neck and back pain.
- Free cotton Jersey pillow cover – A soft cotton Jersey pillow case that can be rewashed is included with each pillow.
- 2 Year Guarantee – Kally Sleep pillows come with a 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) offering you peace of mind when using your new pillow.
- Dimensions:L160 x W35 x D35
- Full Length Orthopedic Pillow
- Rewashable cotton Jersey pillowcover
- Suitable for side sleepers
- For ages 8 and above only
- 2 year guarantee
- Please note: This product can only be returned if unopened and in original packaging due to hygiene
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.