Kally Sleep Knee Pillow
- Reviews (1)
The Kally Sleep Knee Pillow is specially designed to designed to improve the alignment of your spine while you sleep, providing you with a better quality of sleep.
This hourglass shaped pillow can be used in multiple positions (between your legs, knees, calves or feet) to vary the support where needed.
Made from high-density memory foam, the Kally Sleep Knee Pillow offers firm support without sinking or losing shape.
The pillow is wrapped in a breathable quilted 100% cotton cover which has a zip so it can be removed for washing.
Suitable for sleepers with arthritis, joint pain, sciatica and other medical issues this versatile pillow can combat a variety of pains and discomfort.
The Knee Pillow is also great for reducing pressure in the hips and pelvis often experienced during pregnancy.
Mums to be who are suffering from poor spinal alignment due to back problems will also benefit from using this pillow
Features and Benefits
- Versatile hourglass shape – This pillow can be used in multiple positions (between your legs, knees, calves or feet) to give you support where you need it most.
- Helps relieve pain – Can help a range of conditions including arthritis, joint pain and sciatica, and is also able to help with pain during pregnancy.
- 2 Year Guarantee – Kally Sleep pillows come with a 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) offering you peace of mind when using your new pillow.
- Dimensions:H20 x W25.5 x D15cm
- Material:Memory Foam
- Firmness:8/10 Firm
- Knee Pillow
- Suitable for side sleepers
- For ages 8 and above only
- 2 year guarantee
- This product can only be returned if unopened and in original packaging due to hygiene
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.