Karcher K5 Power Control Car & Home Pressure Washer
The Kärcher K 5 Power Control Car & Home Pressure Washer comes with all the power and efficiency you need to make light work of your cleaning tasks around the home. From shifting the dirt from concrete surfaces, to removing mud from your car tyres, this useful pressure washer kit will be the helping hand you need to get your home maintenance complete in no time.
Putting you in complete control, this pressure washer has a full control trigger gun which allows you to determine your power setting depending on the surface you need to clean. The 3-in-1 multi use vario power spray lance included gives you the option to adjust pressure, while the dirt blaster lance is great for cutting through stubborn unwanted dirt. These lance attachments are not only practical, but provide up to 50% more cleaning power when compared to standard pressure washers, so can rest assured you will be getting those desirable deep clean results.
For mess-free cleaning, the Plug 'n' Clean detergent system works with the lance to help you apply the detergent included as you go with efficiency. This device also features an innovative water-cooled induction motor, which enhances its performance when used for tough jobs and extends its operating capability. The filtered water suction also makes this pressure washer ideal for connecting to harvested water tanks or other open sources. With this reliable pressure washer, you can say goodbye to tough ingrained dirt and hello to your sparkling clean patio, decking and fencing.
The K 5 has been ergonomically designed to provide you with a user friendly cleaning experience. The impressive 10 meter hose allows you to reach more from one spot, and the aluminium extendable handle and wheels give you the freedom to manoeuvre the pressure washer to new cleaning areas with ease. It also has a compact, sturdy, upright body with on board accessory facilities, making for space saving storage after you have finished your cleaning spree. The K5 will have your garden summer-ready before you know it.
Features and Benefits
- Full Control – The Kärcher K 5 gives you complete control over your power setting, so you have the perfect pressure for any surface.
- High Power – With a maximum pressure of 145 bar, this pressure washer makes light work of all your cleaning tasks around the home.
- Compact Design – Designed to be compact with on board storage, this Kärcher ensures you always have your accessories to hand.
- User Friendly – The extendable trolley handle, robust wheels, and impressive 10m hose length, offer convenience and an easy cleaning experience.
- Max. Pressure: 145 Bar
- Max. Water Flow: 500l/h
- Cleaning Area: 40m²/h
- Water-cooled Induction Motor
- Full Control Trigger Gun
- 3-in-1 Multi Use Spray Lance
- Dirt Blaster Lance
- T5 Patio Cleaner and Stone & Facade Cleaner 3-in-1 Concentrate
- Car Wash Brush & Foam Nozzle and 1L 3-in-1 Car Shampoo
- Hose Length: 10m
- Telescopic Trolley Handle & Wheels
- Self Assembly Required
- Age: 16+
- Dimensions: H 51.3 x W 30.6 x D 40.2cm
- Weight (without accessories): 13kg
- Colour: Yellow
- 2 Year Domestic Warranty
- 1 x Pressure Washer
- 1 x Telescopic Trolley Handle & Wheels
- 1 x T5 Patio Cleaner
- 1 x Bottle Stone & Facade Cleaner 3-in-1 Concentrate
- 1 x Car Wash Brush & Foam Nozzle
- 1 x 1L 3-in-1 Car Shampoo
- 1 x Full Control Trigger Gun
- 1 x 3-in-1 Multi-use Spray Lance
- 1 x Dirt Blaster Lance
- 1 x 10 Metre High Pressure Hose
Extra Feature: The Kärcher Home & Garden app, designed for Smartphones, will ensure you always have your Kärcher at the ready. Including all you need and more, such a guides for setting up your machine and application processes, this extra feature will enhance your Kärcher experience to the max. You can even tailor your app to suit your preferences, helping you to find accessories that will help you achieve your dream clean.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.