Katie Blake Seville Large Waterproof Cushion Storage Box - Natural
The Seville Large Waterproof Cushion Storage Box adds a touch of style and practicality to any garden space. Offering plenty of room for keeping your furniture cushions, blankets, and other outdoor accessories, this piece makes a great space saving, storage solution.
Finished in a neutral shade, the woven rattan effect design adds to the luxurious feel of this piece. Boasting premium quality and a classic aesthetic, it has a timeless elegance which will work well amongst a variety of garden styles. The spacious design ensures all your items are kept neatly in one place, meaning your garden is kept looking tidy all summer long.
Comprising high quality materials, this garden storage box is made to last through plenty of outdoor use. The rust free, strong aluminium makes up the framing, and the synthetic resin weave is both water resistant and UV protected. The Seville can be left outdoors permanently with minimal maintenance required, but it is advised that cushions are not left in the storage box throughout the winter or during heavy showers.
Features and Benefits
- High Quality – Made from light weight, rust-free aluminium, and water resistant, UV protected resin, the Seville offers exceptional durability, with little maintenance required.
- Large Capacity – With plenty of space for storing your furniture cushions, blankets, and other outdoor accessories, this piece makes a great, space saving, storage solution.
- Luxurious Design – Finished in a stunning natural rattan effect weave, this outdoor storage box has a luxurious aesthetic which will look great amongst a variety of garden styles.
- Seville Large Cushion Storage Box
- Large Storage Capacity
- Cover Included
- Weather Resistant Synthetic Resin Weave
- Light and Sturdy
- Water Resistant and UV Protected
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: H 104 x W 80 x D 120cm
- Colour: Natural
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 10 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.