Kelkay Abbey Circle Paving Kit 2.4m - Antique Grey
- Reviews (1)
The ideal way of adding a decorative touch to your garden while giving it a robust and durable surface, this paving kit from Kelkay will help to give an empty outdoor pace a new lease of life.
Stylish, decorative and long lasting, this kit can turn a bit of tired lawn, an old patio or a seating area into something special. This circle kit is easy to lay and it's rustic styling ensures it's a piece that will suit almost any style of garden décor.
This circle paving kit can be used on its own as a feature piece, or you can add a squaring off kit (sold separately) to increase the coverage to 7.29m2.
Please note: Exact colours will vary by batch
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – The rustic yet contemporary style makes this paving perfect for many different styles of garden, from modern to traditional
- Easy to lay – With a simple but elegant design, this kit will give you results you want with simple installation.
- Colour: Antique Grey
- Coverage per pack: 4.52m2
- All dimensions are the approximate finished size when laid, including joints
- Great feature piece
- Easy to lay/fit
- Rustic riven effect gives a stylish finish
- Weight: 385kg
- Total width: 2.4m
- 1 x Centre circle
- 8 x Inner segment
- 16 x Outer segment
Home deliveries are made to the nearest kerbside via a carrier with a tail-lift vehicle. The pallet is manoeuvred using a hand pump truck therefore, the unloading area must be smooth and level. Please consider the following criteria before ordering:
- No Hiab delivery – Kelkay do not use Hiab delivery vehicles.
- No obstacles – Access must be sufficiently wide and free of obstacles.
- Level ground – Ground must be level for a safe delivery
- Sufficient vehicle access – Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard standing. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
- No loose surfaces – Hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel. Goods cannot be pushed uphill, downhill or across lawns.
Please note: Coverage calculations are intended as a guide only and will vary depending on material used and ground conditions.