Kelkay Abbey Twist Circle Paving Kit 2.4m - Antique Gold
- Reviews (1)
The ideal way of adding a decorative touch to your garden while giving it a robust and durable surface, this paving kit from Kelkay will help to give an empty outdoor pace a new lease of life.
Stylish, decorative and long lasting, this kit can turn a bit of tired lawn, an old patio or a seating area into something special. This twist circle kit is easy to lay and it's rustic styling ensures it's a piece that will suit almost any style of garden décor.
This circle paving kit can be used on its own as a feature piece, or you can add a squaring off kit (sold separately) to increase the coverage to 7.29m2.
Please note: Exact colours will vary by batch
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – The rustic yet contemporary style makes this paving perfect for many different styles of garden, from modern to traditional
- Easy to lay – With a simple but elegant design, this kit will give you results you want with simple installation.
- Colour: Antique Grey
- Coverage per pack: 4.52m2
- All dimensions are the approximate finished size when laid, including joints
- Great feature piece
- Easy to lay/fit
- Rustic riven effect gives a stylish finish
- Weight: 385kg
- Total width: 2.4m
- 1 x Centre circle
- 8 x Inner segment
- 16 x Outer segment
Home deliveries are made to the nearest kerbside via a carrier with a tail-lift vehicle. The pallet is manoeuvred using a hand pump truck therefore, the unloading area must be smooth and level. Please consider the following criteria before ordering:
- No Hiab delivery – Kelkay do not use Hiab delivery vehicles.
- No obstacles – Access must be sufficiently wide and free of obstacles.
- Level ground – Ground must be level for a safe delivery
- Sufficient vehicle access – Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard standing. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
- No loose surfaces – Hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel. Goods cannot be pushed uphill, downhill or across lawns.
Please note: Coverage calculations are intended as a guide only and will vary depending on material used and ground conditions.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.