Kelkay Blue Slate 40mm Stone 750kg Bulk Bag
A great way of adding in some interest, colour and a manageable surfacing to area of your garden, this bulk bag of Blue Slate stone from Kelkay will help you reinvigorate your outside space.
These 30-50mm slate chips are ideal for your alpines and rock gardens, as well as on borders and beds. These naturally sourced stones are ideal for many areas of the garden with a stylish yet versatile look giving them an asthetic that would suit any style of garden décor.
This low maintenance surface is a beautiful covering for a courtyard or patio area and with the large stones allowing drainage to happen as normal it becomes an easy to maintain and highly decorative area.
Features and Benefits
- Decorative – The perfect finishing touch to an outdoor area, these stones help to fill in an empty spot in your garden with a very attractive covering.
- Easy to maintain – With drainage and maintenace taking care of themselves, a stone covering in your garden will require minimal upkeep.
- Natural – Sourced naturally, this stone is long lasting and durable with years of outoor use ahead of it.
- Colour: Grey
- Bulk bag weight 750kg
- Covers 11.5 sq m at approx 40mm depth
- Naturally sourced
- Size and colour variations may occur (occasionally this can be significant)
- Not suitable for use on driveways
- Fish friendly, suitable for aquatic use - wash prior to use
- Low maintenance surface
- Once laid a hose wash is recommended to show the natural stone colour
Home deliveries are made to the nearest kerside via a carrier with a tail-lift vehicle. The pallet is manoeuvered using a hand pump truck therefore, the unloading area must be smooth and level. Please consider the following criteria beofre ordering:
- No Hiab delivery – Kelkay do not use Hiab delivery vehicles.
- No obstacles – Access must be sufficiently wide and free of obstacles.
- Level ground – Ground must be level for a safe delivery
- Sufficient vehicle access – Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard standing. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
- No loose surfaces – Hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel. Goods cannot be pushed unhill, downhill or across lawns.
Please note: Coverage calculations are intended as a guide only and will vary depending on material used and ground conditions.