Kelkay Italian Rose Stone 750kg Bulk Bag
A great way of adding in some interest, colour and a manageable surfacing to area of your garden, this bulk bag of Italian Rose stone from Kelkay will help you reinvigorate your outside space.
These 14-20mm decorative stones are ideal for paths, patios and driveways as well as adding to alpines and rock gardens and borders and beds. These naturally sourced stones are ideal for many areas of the garden with a stylish yet versatile look giving them an asthetic that would suit any style of garden décor.
This low maintenance surface is a beautiful covering for a courtyard or patio area and with the large stones allowing drainage to happen as normal it becomes an easy to maintain and highly decorative area.
Features and Benefits
- Decorative – The perfect finishing touch to an outdoor area, these stones help to fill in an empty spot in your garden with a very attractive covering.
- Easy to maintain – With drainage and maintenace taking care of themselves, a stone covering in your garden will require minimal upkeep.
- Natural – Sourced naturally, this stone is long lasting and durable with years of outoor use ahead of it.
- Colour: White with rose tones
- Bulk bag weight 750kg
- Covers 11.5 sq m at approx 40mm depth
- Naturally sourced
- Size and colour variations may occur (occasionally this can be significant)
- Suitable for use on driveways
- NOT fish friendly
- Low maintenance surface
- Once laid a hose wash is recommended to show the natural stone colour
Home deliveries are made to the nearest kerside via a carrier with a tail-lift vehicle. The pallet is manoeuvered using a hand pump truck therefore, the unloading area must be smooth and level. Please consider the following criteria beofre ordering:
- No Hiab delivery – Kelkay do not use Hiab delivery vehicles.
- No obstacles – Access must be sufficiently wide and free of obstacles.
- Level ground – Ground must be level for a safe delivery
- Sufficient vehicle access – Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard standing. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
- No loose surfaces – Hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel. Goods cannot be pushed unhill, downhill or across lawns.
Please note: Coverage calculations are intended as a guide only and will vary depending on material used and ground conditions.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.