Kelkay Yorkshire Cream Stone 750kg Bulk Bag
A great way of adding in some interest, colour and a manageable surfacing to area of your garden, this bulk bag of Yorkshire cream stone from Kelkay will help you reinvigorate your outside space.
These 10-20mm decorative stone chippings are ideal for paths, patios and driveways whilst also being a great addition to borders, beds and plant pot toppings. These naturally sourced stones are ideal for many areas of the garden with a stylish yet versatile look giving them an asthetic that would suit any style of garden décor.
This low maintenance surface is a beautiful covering for a courtyard or patio area and with the large stones allowing drainage to happen as normal it becomes an easy to maintain and highly decorative area.
Features and Benefits
- Decorative – The perfect finishing touch to an outdoor area, these stones help to fill in an empty spot in your garden with a very attractive covering.
- Easy to maintain – With drainage and maintenace taking care of themselves, a stone covering in your garden will require minimal upkeep.
- Natural – Sourced naturally, this stone is long lasting and durable with years of outoor use ahead of it.
- Colour: Cream
- Bulk bag weight 750kg
- Covers 11.5 sq m at approx 40mm depth
- Naturally sourced
- Size and colour variations may occur (occasionally this can be significant)
- Suitable for use on driveways
- NOT fish friendly
- Low maintenance surface
- Once laid a hose wash is recommended to show the natural stone colour
Home deliveries are made to the nearest kerside via a carrier with a tail-lift vehicle. The pallet is manoeuvered using a hand pump truck therefore, the unloading area must be smooth and level. Please consider the following criteria beofre ordering:
- No Hiab delivery – Kelkay do not use Hiab delivery vehicles.
- No obstacles – Access must be sufficiently wide and free of obstacles.
- Level ground – Ground must be level for a safe delivery
- Sufficient vehicle access – Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard standing. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
- No loose surfaces – Hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel. Goods cannot be pushed unhill, downhill or across lawns.
Please note: Coverage calculations are intended as a guide only and will vary depending on material used and ground conditions.