Keter 570L Brushed Storage Box
- Reviews (1)
The Keter 570L is a practical and versatile storage box constructed from heavy duty resin featuring a two tone brushed effect which gives the appearance of natural timber, complementing a variety of different garden styles making any area of your garden look decorative.
A great combination of size and design, this practical 570L storage box can be used for a wide range of purposes. Designed with ventilation and a piston for easy opening the Keter 570L is water resistant and lockable keeping it safe from anyone trying to opening it. Flat packed for convenience and easy to assemble the storage box comes with a lockable lid (Pad not included) keeping it safe from extreme weathers. This Keter 570L comes with a 24 month Guarantee.
Feature and Benefits
- Weather Resistant - Thanks to the long lasting nature of plastic and the unique construction, the Keter 570L is weather-resistant and 100% fade free making it a perfect solution for your storage needs.
- Ventilated - This storage box is ventilated keeping all your items dry, ideal for tools and equipment or furniture cushions and garden games.
- Easy to assemble - Designed with an easy to open mechanism you can open and close with ease.
- Stylish Finish - Finished in a natural dark brown colour, this piece has an understated yet stylish appearance perfect for a variety of garden areas.
- Weather Resistant
- Durable & Reliable
- Lockable Lid
- Dimensions:H:64cm x W:155cm x D:72 cm
- Outdoor Storage Box
- Colour:Dark Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.