The Keter Parcel Box is the perfect solution to your parcels being delivered whilst you're not at home. With a solid structure and discrete shape, you can rest assured your deliveries will be stored securely until you are ready to retrieve them.
Made from strong moulded resin, this box is water resistant providing a better alternative to the doorstep for your parcels to be left. With the addition of your own padlock, this box is lockable, ensuring that extra layer of security and peace of mind that all your items are being kept safe and sound. What's more, the innovative in and out system means that deliveries can only be retrieved by the owner when locked. This Keter parcel box is finished in an anthracite grey wood effect, which will add that contemporary feel to the outside of your home.
For your convenience, this parcel box comes flat packed but is easy to assemble and ready to use in no time.
Features and Benefits
- Water Resistant – Thanks to the water resistant resin, you can rest assured your parcels will be kept dry whilst they wait to be retrieved.
- Sturdy Build – Made from strong moulded resin, this Keter Parcel Box will remain durable through all your daily deliveries.
- Lockable – Able to facilitate a lock, you can rest assured your parcels will be kept safe and secure whilst stored inside this.
- Maintenance Free – The Keter Parcel Box is finished with a textured wood grain effect, giving a natural aesthetic without the maintenance.
- Colour: Anthracite Grey
- Frame Material: Resin
- Lockable: Yes (padlock not included)
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Dimensions: H 112 x W 53.6 x D 62cm
- Weight: 19.2kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.