Furnish your outdoor space with the compact yet functional Santiago 5 Piece Dining Set from Keter. Including chairs to seat four people and a substantially-sized dining table, this set will meet all your al fresco dining needs and more.
You'll always be ready to enjoy good food with great company in the fresh outdoors, with this outdoor furniture set. Not only is the graphite wicker effect finish contemporary, but it is made from weather resistant, UV protected resin which will be durable through use after use. The resin is also formed to resist rusting, decay, or peeling, so you can rest assured your furniture will last well. Designed to be comfortable as well as practical, the cushioned seat pads and curved backrests on each of the chairs will allow you to properly relax. What's more, the backrests have a folding capability, enabling them to slot into the table for space saving storage - ideal for smaller gardens.
For your convenience, this set comes flat packed but is easy to assemble and ready to use in no time.
Features and Benefits
- Compact Design – Folding backrests and a centred table frame allow you to nest the chairs into the table when no longer in use, saving valuable outdoor space.
- Added Comfort – The Santiago 5 Piece Dining Set from Keter includes seat pads and curved back rests for a comfortable dining experience.
- Weather Resistant – Made from durable, UV protected, all-weather resistant materials, this furniture requires almost no maintenance at all.
- Stylish Finish – With a flat wicker effect finish in a contemporary graphite grey, this outdoor dining set will add a luxurious aesthetic to the outside of your home.
- Colour: Grey
- Frame Material: Resin
- Seat Pad Material: Polyester
- Table Dimensions: H 75 x W 117 x D 117cm
- Chair Dimensions: H 81 x W 54 x D 56cm
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- 1 x Dining Table
- 4 x Chairs
- 4 x Seat Pads
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.