Kid Recliner Sofa Lounger Angle Adjustable Armchair with Footrest for 3-8 years
This HOMCOM kids recliner sofa creates a space for your children to relax. The recliner sofa features an adjustable backrest, footrest and two comfortable armrests. It is easy for children to recline the backrest to 120° and raise the footrest. Constructed of wood frame and PP legs, the armchair is sturdy and durable to accompany your little one for a long time.
Features and Benefits
- Design For Kids – The size of this lounger sofa with footrest is suited for kids, giving them an enjoyable resting time to read, watch TV and take a nap. Each side has a bag for children to put some books or snacks on. The special sofa can be a great gift for your little one.
- Adjustable Position – The footrest can raise easily, and the maximum reclining range of the backrest is 120°.
- Soft Armchair – The sofa has two armrests to prevent children from falling. With a quality linen surface and thickened sponge cushion, the armchair is soft, non-toxic and child-friendly. The rounded corner design protects your kids hands and feet.
- Sturdy And Durable – Solid wood frame and PP legs, this recliner armchair is sturdy and durable, which can accompany your toddler for a long time.
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: 58W x 53D x 70H cm
- Material: Wood, PP faux leather
- Backrest size: 44W x 13D x 39.5H cm
- Seat size: 32W x 30D cm
- Thickness of sponge cushion: 8cm
- Maximum load: 65kg
- Ideal age for kids: 3-8 years
- Certification: EN71-1-2-3
- Guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.