Kids Wooden Two Step Stool Mini Ladder Non Slip Panels Grey
- Reviews (4)
Elevate your child to new and exciting heights with this step. It's suitable for use in the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom helping them when brushing their teeth, washing hands and with other tasks around the house. The wooden structure is solid and reinforced with MDF for extra strength. It is fitted with handles so they can hold on whilst they move up and down the two steps. The non-slip panels on both steps ensure extra safety. A great way to build their confidence and help them develop their own sense of independence. Recommended for ages 3-8 years.
Features And Benefits
- Designed For Children– Small stool so they can reach the counter or table when making cakes, washing their hands and brushing their teeth etc. Gives them a sense of independence and helps build confidence as they grow.
- Two Steps– Gives your child a choice of height they want to be on. Built-in handles for them to hold on safety as they move up and down.
- Wooden Frame– Reinforced with MDF the structure is solid and tough making it safe for everyday use by children.
- Anti Slip Panels– Placed on both the steps for safety whilst moving up and down.
- Colour: White
- Materials: Pine wood and MDF
- Dimensions: 80H x 45L x 40Wcm
- Lower step: 45L x 19.5Wcm; Higher step: 42L x 21Wcm; Top step to top: 26cm
- Bottom step to ground: 19cm; Space between steps: 19cm
- Recommended ages: 3-8 years
- Two-step design to give them two levels to stand at
- Pine wood frame for a solid stepping platform reinforced with MDF for extra strength
- Side rails to hold on whilst they move up and down. Also easy to pick up and carry
- Anti-slip panels on both steps for extra safety
- Suitable for use all over the home
- Some self assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.