Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler - 400ml
- Reviews (101)
This Kilrock limescale remover is a brand leader that totally clears even heavily scaled appliances in just 5 minutes.
It removes hard water drip stains quickly and effectively from baths and taps and is ideal to use with metal or plastic kettles, shower heads, coffee makers, steam irons and toilets.
This is the original 5 dose multi-purpose descaler with a unique biodegradable, phosphate-free formula has been descaling kettles for over 70 years: nothing performs like it!
You'll get your home de-scaled in no time at all with this limescale remover by your side!
Features and Benefits
- Descales in five minutes – This limescale remover can rid appliances from heavy limescale in just five short minutes.
- Removes hard water drip stains – Great for use on baths, taps, metal or plastic kettles, shower heads and more.
- Phosphate-free – Phosphates are known to be bad for health and very damaging to the environment, so being phosphate-free is a great bonus for both you and the planet.
- Made in the UK
- 400ml provides 5 doses
How To Use
- Metal or plastic kettles: Half fill the kettle with water and bring to the boil
- Stand kettle in a bowl in the sink in case of excess fizzing
- Add 1 measure of Kilrock-K and leave for 5 mins or until the fizzing stops
- Pour away contents, reboil kettle and pour away and rinse before reuse
- Wash off any spillage
- Shower heads: Mix one part Kilrock-K and 8 parts warm water in a bowl
- Immerse head in solution until fizzing stops
- Rinse head and bowl in cold water before reuse
- Coffee makers: Refer to manufacturers handbook
- Mix one part Kilrock-K and 8 parts warm water and carefully add to the appliance reservoir
- Switch on and run as normal. Empty and repeat process twice with clean water
- Steam irons: Mix one part Kilrock and 8 parts warm water in a jug
- Warm iron and unplug
- Pour solution into chamber to normal level
- Place an upturned saucer in a plastic bowl and place the iron, soleplate down, on the saucer
- Depress the steam button until all the solution is used. Repeat process with cold water
- Wipe soleplate and iron ready to use
- Toilet pans: Add 1 litre of hot tap water to the pan
- Pour 2 measures of Kilrock-K into the pan
- Leave until it stops fizzing. Brush and flush
- Contains Formic Acid