Kilrock Blast Away Mould Remover Spray - 500ml
- Reviews (10)
Blast away mould, fungus and algae and the nuisance stains they leave behind with this powerful bleaching action Kilrock Blast Away Mould Spray.
Ideal to use inside or out, whether you want to treat your bathroom and kitchen surfaces or even your garden furniture and balcony walls, with the option to remove mould off of your plastic furniture, pots, ornaments and more.
It's very effective on your bathroom tiles, grouting and silicone sealed joints around your bath or shower.
All you need to do is open the trigger spray nozzle and spray the affected area then leave it to work for around 20 to 30 minutes.
Then clean the treated area with a wet sponge and repeat the process again for any stubborn stains so that you can be mould free!
Your mould stains will disappear like magic and can work after just one spray, making it ideal for getting your home sparkling again and ready to receive guests.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use – Simply spray the affected area then leave it to work for around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Versatile – You can use this treatment in or outside of your home, in your kitchen, bathroom or on your garden furniture.
- Powerful – This will blast away mould, fungus and algae and any stains effortlessly with no scrubbing needed!
- Specialised - Effectively removes stains caused by mould and algae and prevents mould from resurfacing.
- Made in the UK
- Treats approx. 3m² of wall or 8m² of tiles
- Bleaching action
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Ideal for all interior surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens, basements etc
- Volume: 500ml
How To Use
- Open trigger spray nozzle
- Spray affected area from around 5cm
- Leave spray to work for 20-30 minutes
- Clean treated area with wet sponge
- Repeat for stubborn stains
- Contains Sodium Hydroxide and Sodium Hypochloritte