Kilrock Iron Soleplate Cleaning Stick
- Reviews (5)
This Kilrock Iron Soleplate Cleaning Stick will remove burnt on deposits and sticky fibres from the iron soleplate for your benefit.
It also restores the iron smooth surface for easier cleaner ironing (will not remove heat discolouration or water stains).
- Made in the UK
- Concentrated formula
- Makes your iron glide again
- Removes unwanted deposits
- Eliminates dragging and damage to fabrics
How To Use
- Warm iron and unplug
- Remove cap and push up the Iron Cleaning Stick
- Whilst iron is still warm, but not hot, run the Iron Cleaning Stick onto the stained areas on your iron soleplate
- Let iron cool, then rub away residues with a soft cloth
- If iron has heavy deposits, repeat above procedure
- Contains lanolin, glycerin, sodium stearate, anionic surfactant, cocamide dea, stearates, proplyene glygol