Kilrock Slam Bathroom Plughole Unblocker
- Reviews (11)
This powerful formula effectively tackles stubborn bathroom blockages with no mess and no fuss.
Simply pour the whole bottle down the plughole and leave to work its magic.
This is a clever specially formulated single dose bathroom plughole unblocker that dissolves hair, grease and soap scum for your benefit.
Features and Benefits
- Specialised - Unblocks and dissolves hair, grease and soap scum.
- Easy to use - Simply pour the contents of the sachet down the bathroom plughole, pour a litre of very hot water down and leave it for 3 minutes.
- Effective - This will stop slow draining water to leave your plugholes free-flowing.
- Made in the UK
How To Use
- Empty any remaining water from the sink
- Cut corner from the pack, pour the entire pack contents slowly down the plughole
- Carefully pour around 1 litre of very hot water down the plughole
- Leave for 3 minutes
- Flush plughole with lots of tap water
- Repeat this process a second time if the blockage is not cleared
- Do not repeat a third time. Call a plumber if the problem persists
- Contains Sodium Hydroxide
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com.