Kilrock Slam Kettle Descaler
You can remove the limescale from your kettle effortlessly with this Kilrock Slam Kettle Descaler that’s been designed with you in mind.
The simple drop-in bag is the easiest way to eliminate limescale in your kettle, making it easy and quick as it does it in just ten minutes.
By giving your kettle a SLAM, you’ll lengthen its life and improve the flavour of your favourite hot drinks in no time at all.
It's recommended that you give your kettle a SLAM treatment once every 3 months in a hard water area, or you can descale every 6 months if you have soft water.
Features and Benefits
- Removes 100% limescale – You can rely on this descaler to do the hard work for you and get your kettle ready for your guests in time for great tea and coffee.
- Easy to use – Simply drop in one of the 75g sachets and let this descaler do its magic.
- Quick – This descaler will work in just ten minutes to freshen up your kettle effortlessly.
- Made in the UK
- Includes: 2 x 75g sachets
- Dimensions: H14 X W9 X D3cm
- Weight: 155g
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Blue/Pink
How To Use
- Half fill your kettle with water and boil
- Place it, unplugged, in an empty sink
- Carefully drop the bag in the kettle
- Leave for 10 minutes
- If there is any scale left, gently reheat the solution until it fizzes, but be careful not to boil, as this may cause overflow
- Carefully pour away, remove the used bag and rinse out the kettle with cold water, fill with clean water and boil, then rinse again
- Limescale can also build up in coffee machines, steam irons, shower heads, washing machines and dishwashers
- To keep all your appliances free from limescale, use SLAM All-Purpose Descaler and SLAM Dishwasher & Washing Machine Descaler
- If any spillage occurs wash away with hot water as soon as possible
- Avoid spillage on the outside of kettles and wipe away thoroughly if any spillage occurs
- Damage caused by limescale is sometimes only visible after descaling – SLAM will not have caused this damage
- Contains Citric Acid