KitchenCraft Meat Thermometer
- Reviews (4)
Ensure your meat is cooked to perfection every time with this stainless steel meat thermometer from Kitchen Craft. It’s designed with a long metal probe for inserting into the meat and a large, easy-to-read dial which has colour-coded ‘ideal temperature’ zones for different meats, so you can easily check the progress.
It's a great addition to your kitchen as a great gadget that you would not be able to live without, taking the pressure out of cooking for you so that you can host the dinner party of the year. You can measure temperatures up to 88oC or 180oF to cook your chicken through properly to serve to your guests with confidence. After use, simply wipe it clean for the next Sunday roast that you're in charge of.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to read dial - You can effortlessly check the temperature of the meat your cooking with a large dial that makes reading simple.
- Colour coded temperature zones - Become a confident chef by using the various colour-coded ideal temperature zones for different meats to easily check the progress and see if it's cooked.
- Long probe - This meat thermometer can reach easily into the meat you're cooking with a metal probe that will get the temperature for you to make your life simpler when hosting a dinner party.
- Measures temperatures: 54oC to 88oC/130oF to 180oF
- Wipe clean only
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions: H12.5 X W5 X D5cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Silver