Kitsound Slam 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Reviews (2)
Welcome incredible sound into your home with the KitSound Slam 2, the portable wireless speaker that shouts style and substance; with impressive power, extra bass, and plenty of attitude.
Connectivity is in your hands when it comes to the KS Slam 2, with the ability to pair multiple Bluetooth™ devices or connect with the included 3.5 mm aux-in cable so you can share more of the music you love. When the party moves outside, so does the KS Slam 2; a hardy speaker with an IPX5 water resistant rating so it can handle a splash or two from the pool, withstand a spill of a cocktail when the dancing starts, and it’ll keep the party going even if you get caught in the rain – because it’s all about the music and the show must go on.
This small but powerful speaker is perfect for parties, picnics or simply in the home.
Features and Benefits
- High quality sound – The Slam 2’s built-in Digital Signal Processor automatically optimises the internal equaliser (EQ) for the best sound, it boasts 20 Watts of ultimate stereo sound, and has surprisingly impressive bass for its size, thanks to the enhanced passive bass radiator.
- Long battery life – Take the party wherever you want with the impressive 10 hour battery life and if you do run out of juice, then simply plug in and recharge to keep on going.
- Splash proof – No need to worry about spills or splashes causing damage. This IPX5 rated unit will withstand accidents without a problem.
- S/N: 69 dB
- Wireless connectivity type: Bluetooth V4.2
- Wireless connectivity range: up to 10 m
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Drivers: 2 x 51 mm
- Output RMS: 2 x 10 W @ 4 ohm
- Play time: up to 10 hours
- Charge time: up to 3-4 hours
- Water resistance: IPX5