Kleankin Bathroom Floor Tall Cabinet, Storage Unit with Cupboard & Adjustable Shelf - Grey
This Kleankin Bathroom Floor Tall Cabinet provides ample storage with 3 exposed shelves and a enclosed cupboard to hold all your essentials for the bathroom. The shelves are adjustable to meet your different storage needs.
Crafted with style in mind the table top is covered with wood grain to add natural beauty, making it the perfect addition to any bathroom decor.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple Storage &ndash There are 3 exposed shelves and 1 fully enclosed cupboard with shelf inside for storing your towels, shampoos and other bathroom accessories.
- Adjustable Shelf – There is an adjustable shelf inside the cupboard which can be moved up and down to meet your different storage needs. Anti–tipping design ensures the stability of the cabinet (Assembly Required).
- Stylish – The table top is covered with wood grain to add natural beauty with recessed door panel design making it the perfect addition to any bathroom decor.
- Dimensions: H168 x W39 x D30
- Weight: 12 kg
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.