Kleeneze Rotary Outdoor Clothes or Garment Airer, 60 Metre Drying Space, Holds up to 15 KG - White
Save money on tumble–drying and look after the environment with this Kleeneze outdoor clothes airer.
Made with a robust tumbler steel frame with a split pole design, this heavy–duty plastic coated rotary airier is strong and durable with a weather resistant drying solution.
Designed with a generous 60 metre drying space, this airer can hold up to 15kg with a ground spike included. Ideal for drying clothes, towels and bedding with enough room to hang your whole load of laundry.
Features and Benefits
- Natural Drying – Look for a nice sunny day and take the opportunity to naturally dry your laundry outside in the sunshine with this Kleeneze airer.
- Easy to assemble – Simply put the central pole into the ground socket, unfold the arms and hang your washing on the line to allow your clothes to air dry.
- Durable – Made from steel, the airer is strong and secure, able to hold 15kg in weight in order to look after your laundry.
- Spacious – The Kleeneze airer gives a huge drying space without taking up too much garden space, stays secure in windy conditions.
- Dimensions: H11 x W11 x D128cm
- Weight: 3.8kg
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.