Konix Uni-k Unicorn Starter Kit Essential Accessories for Switch - Be Cool
All the essential accessories for your Switch experience with a uniquely colourful touch. This starter pack contains an Unik Be Cool protective cover, a 9h tempered glass screen protector and its cleaning wipe, a storage case for your cartridges and a pair of Unik in-ear earphones.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-resistant and irresistible Switch protective cover – The Unicorn Be Cool protective cover is not only cute, but it is also extremely shock-resistant and will perfectly protect your Switch wherever you take it. Stay cool your console is safe.
- Get the most out of your sound with unique Kawaii design earphones – These in-ear headphones will allow you to listen to your music on all your devices. These headphones have a wide sound reproduction frequency ranging from 18Hz to 20kHz for perfect transmission of high and low frequencies. With these in-ear earphones, you will not go unnoticed. If you are original and looking for a unique Kawaii look, these earphones will be the perfect partner.
- Your screen will keep the glow of the first day – Thanks to the 9h tempered glass included in the pack your screen will be protected against scratches and dust.
- Design: Be Cool
- Portable protection
- Compatibility: Switch and Switch Lite
- Type: Double opening
- Carrying handle
- 1 storage net that can accommodate additional small accessories such as an HDMI cable or additional Joy-Cons
- 8 compartments for storing game cards
- Dimensions: D 30 x W 10 x H 3 cm
- Colour: Pink
- Frequency response: 18Hz – 20kHz
- Headset Sensitivity: 110 + -5dB (1kHz)
- Nominal input power: 5 mW
- Cable Length: 1,2m
- Connections Jack: 3,5mm
- Compatibility: Switch, Switch Lite, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X, Smartphone et Tablette
- Dimensions: 1.0 x 9.5 x 15.5 cm
- Colour: Pink
- Protective Cover - Be Cool
- Screen protector
- Storage box
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.