Koolatron D13 Hybrid Portable 12V Cooler Bag With Shoulder Strap -
Compact design with major thermoelectric cooling power:Koolatron®s D13 Hybrid Portable AC/DC cooler is the ultimate personal cooler, featuring lightweight fabric construction with multiple pockets, built-in clips and bungee ties, and adjustable shoulder strap and carry handles. Save time and money by bringing your own snacks and drinks to work or on outings or day trips. This 13 L /14 Quart capacity portable cooler/warmer holds up to 20 standard 355ml soft drink cans or three 2-litre soft drink bottles and collapses when empty for space-saving storage.Portable and safe storage for your perishable items:Enjoy peace of mind when you use the Koolatron® D13 cooler to keep perishable items like medication or baby formula cool on the go. Just plug into your vehicles 12V receptacle for reliable cooling with no ice or ice packs taking up valuable space and use the AC adapter to seamlessly transition from your vehicle to indoors. Efficient thermoelectric cooling means your lunch and snacks will be ready to eat whenever and wherever you are.
- Practical Travel Solution - Fabric exterior with dual handles, adjustable shoulder strap, and multiple pockets keeps this cooler lightweight and easy to carry
- 13 litre Capacity - Portable 12V DC / 110V AC powered cooler with a compact footprint holds up to 20 standard 355ML cans
- Easy Organisation - Multiple pockets on the exterior let you organize and store your belongings without taking up valuable cooler space
- Iceless thermoelectric technology - CFC-free thermoelectric technology and brushless fan motor efficiently cools to 40°F (22°C) below surrounding temperature using less power than your vehicles tail light
- Collapses for compact storage - Empty cooler is collapsible with four hook and loop tabs to secure it for space-saving storage
- Dimensions: H:36.8 x W:26.7 x D:16.5 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee:1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Material: Soft-sided Nylon
- Model Number: D13
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.