Koolatron Fun Kool 24L 12V P25 Thermoelectric Iceless Electric Cooler
Industry-leading iceless cooling technology:The Koolatron® Fun Kool thermoelectric cooler outperforms leading name-brand competitors in ice-retention tests, keeping ice frozen for THREE FULL DAYS when used as an unpowered ice chest. Just imagine how much cooling power it has when you plug it in! Advanced thermoelectric technology keeps contents cool to 40°F (22°C) below room temperature using less power than your vehicles tail light.Packing for day trips is easy with the Koolatron® Fun Kool:With its 24 litre capacity and compact footprint, the Koolatron® Fun Kool is the perfect cooler for day trippers, picnickers, and festival-goers. Designed for portability, it features a durable handle that locks into place to secure the lid and a convenient built-in cord storage compartment. You can easily keep your favorite drinks cold or safely transport perishable items like yogurt, cheese, milk, and meats, and with the optional AC adaptor (sold separately) you can seamlessly transition to indoors.
- Industry-leading cold retention with its advanced insulation and tightly locking lid, the Fun Kool has been shown on testing to keep ice frozen for 3.3 days even unpowered, a full day longer than name-brand competitors
- 24 litre capacity - Portable 12V DC powered cooler with a compact footprint holds up to 31 standard 355 ML cans and is tall enough to fit upright 2 litre fizzy drink bottles
- Iceless thermoelectric technology CFC - free thermoelectric technology and brushless fan motor efficiently cools to 36°F (18°C) below surrounding temperature using less power than your vehicles tail light
- Practial and Durable design - Features a sturdy carry handle, detachable lid, removable sliding shelf, and cord storage compartment
- Made in North America - Proudly Canadian, Koolatron has been making industry-leading 12V coolers in North America for over 30 years
- Dimensions: H:40.0 x W:38.1 x D:29.2 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee:1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Material: Hard-sided Plastic
- Model Number: P25
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.