Korbond Care & Repair Iron on Clothes Labels
These Korbond iron on clothes labels will ensure that your little ones bring home everything from school that you send them out in.
They are easily applied for your convenience, being hardwearing so that lost property becomes a thing of the past.
These are the ideal size for labelling those school uniforms and PE kits and have a strong adhesive backing to withstand continuous washing.
The labels can be ironed on or sewn on to clothing and can also be put through the washing machine.
- 10 name labels
- Machine washable
- Iron/ Sew on
How To Use
- Using a Laundry Marker, carefully write the name on the non-adhesive side of the label
- Leave ink to dry for 60 seconds
- Using scissors, cut the label, rounding the corners
- Selecting a suitable location inside the garment, place the label adhesive side down
- Set iron to a low temperature, with no steam
- Using the edge of the iron plate, press slowly and firmly over the label for approx. 5-8 seconds
- Allow up to 60 seconds for the garment to cool and check all edges have bonded
- If not, repeat ironing moving firmly around the edges
- Not suitable for use on garments made from wool
- Always select a suitable heat setting for garment and do not use steam setting when ironing
- The recommended wash cycle for Korbond Clothes Labels is 30 degrees
- The labels are tumble dryer safe on a regular setting