Kuhla Table Top Fridge - Amp
- Reviews (2)
This energy-efficient table top fridge boasts a stylish modern design and is small enough to fit in a bedroom or under desk.
Despite its compact build it boasts an impressive 43-litre capacity which can fit up to 32 cans of beer and also features a removable wire shelf, bottle rack and ice box so that you can customise it to suit your needs.
Highly efficient, it comes with an excellent A+ energy rating which makes it 10% more efficient than standard A rated appliances, helping reduce your electricity bills and carbon footprint.
For added convenience it has a reversible door and adjustable feet – great if you’re short on places to put it – while the handy thermostat provides easy temperature control.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish design – The guitar amplifier look makes it perfect for student halls or chill-out rooms.
- Compact construction – Small enough to sit conveniently above or below tables and desks.
- Energy efficient – The excellent A+ energy rating will help save money on your bills.
- Adjustable feet and door – Great if you’re short on space with limited options on where it can go.
- Model: KTTF4BGB-1004
- Energy class: A+
- Energy consumption (annual): 110kW/h
- Volume: 43L
- Removable wire shelf
- Ice box
- Bottle rack
- Reversible door
- Adjustable thermostat and feet
- Dimensions: H49.2 x W47.2 x D45cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 year