L Shaped Corner Computer Desk With 2 Shelves Wide Worktop Keyboard Tray White
- Reviews (1)
Make the most of those unused corners with this 'L' shaped desk . This space-efficient piece is made with two wide shelves, one open oblong compartment, a slide-out drawer, keyboard tray and open table top - giving you lots of room to work from and keeping your essentials stored.
It's made from particle board, meaning the structure is tough and durable so you can use it every day with confidence. It's finished with a smooth Melamine Coating, which keeps It's surface lightly protected and makes it easy to clean. The perfect place to focus your attention all day long.
Features And Benefits
- Space Saving Design– 'L' shape fIt's snugly into corners with ease, helping to efficiently utilise space in smaller areas. Suitable for homes, study rooms, offices and even shared accommodation.
- Storage And Work Space– Features two side shelves, one drawer, a large open compartment, slide-out keyboard tray and a flat table top. The large compartment is suitable for your computer's external hard-drive tower.
- Durable– Made from thick particle board the structure is made for everyday use.
- Melamine Coating– The smooth finish protects against light wear and tear and is easy to clean.
- Modern – With a simple design in a neutral tone this desk will look great anywhere.
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: H75 x W120 x D70cm
- Table Top: L92 x D40cm(long side), 28 x 70Dcm (curve)
- Keyboard Tray Dimension L50 x W24cm
- CPU Stand Dimension H53 x W35.4 x D35cm
- Drawer Inner: H8.6 x W29.8 x D30cm
- Desktop Thickness: 1.5cm
- Maximum Load: 50kg (whole), 5kg (shelf)
- Space-saving 'L' shape fIt's into corners easily
- Features under-desk keyboard tray, two shelves, one open side compartment and a flat table top
- E1 Particle board structure with smooth protective Melamine Coating
- Self assembly required
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.