La Hacienda Firebox BBQ Pizza Oven - Black
- Reviews (1)
The revolutionary BBQ Pizza Oven is a premium barbecue accessory that turns your gas or charcoal barbecue into an outdoor gourmet pizza oven. Incredibly versatile and innovative, the BBQ Pizza Oven removes barbecue boundaries and will cook your homemade artisan style pizza to perfection in a matter of minutes. What’s more, the BBQ Pizza Oven isn’t limited to only cooking perfect pizzas; it’s suitable for cooking fish, meat, vegetables, bread, cookies and more!
This year, the pizza oven craze has reached a whole new level and we predict that this trend is set to rise. Our BBQ Pizza Oven range is the answer! Affordable in comparison to a built-in pizza oven, and with the features to cook absolutely perfect pizzas every time, the BBQ Pizza Oven and tools will inspire excitement amongst your customers.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy dining alfresco – Create restaurant-quality pizza at home with the BBQ Firebox.
- Double skin insulated cavity – Heat is retained and distributed evenly, ensuring that your pizza is cooked to perfection every time.
- Quick – Cooks a 12” pizza in just 3-4 minutes and comes ready assembled.
- Portable – Designed with carry handles for easy movement when out of use.
- Insulated stainless steel housing for premium heat retention
- Easy to read temperature gauge for ultimate cooking performance
- Removable stone base
- Carry handles for ease of use and transportation
- No assembly required – simply unpack and use
- Rapid heat-up – ready for use in around 10 minutes
- Suitable for use with gas or charcoal barbecues
- Material: Steel
- Size: H15 x W40 x D35cm
- Colour: Black
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.