Landmann Grill Chef Broiler Charcoal BBQ
- Reviews (2)
The Landmann Broiler is the perfect barbecue for entertaining. It has an extra-large cooking area that can cater for any party.
The cooking grid can be adjusted so that multiple items can be cooked at different heights at the same time and a chrome-plated warming rack allows items to be kept warm or be gently heated.
The side table makes room for all your BBQ essentials and also provides hanging hooks for your tools. This item offers a large storage rack situated underneath the burner.
It is capable of cooking many different types of food. It copes well with the basics such as sausages and burgers but is equally at home cooking more adventurous foods such as fish, seafood or even grilled vegetables, so you can offer a wide variety of healthy options too.
Landmann charcoal barbecues can be used with lump wood charcoal or briquettes.
Features and Benefits
- Extra Large cooking area – With a generous 56cm x 42cm grill size, you'll be able to cook for up to 10 people at a time.
- Portable – Easily move your BBQ to the ideal location thanks to two wheels.
- Height adjustable – The charcoal tray can be adjusted in height to suit temperature needs.
- Enamelled cooking grills
- Cooking area: 42cm x 56cm
- Integrated lid thermometer
- Height adjustable charcoal tray
- Foldable side table
- Front sliding ash tray
- Bottom wire storage shelf
- Suitable for up to 10 people
- Colour: Black
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.