Landmann Grill Chef Kettle 43cm Kettle Charcoal BBQ
The Landmann Charcoal Kettle barbecue provides everything required to cook up an al fresco meal for friends and family. Ideal for an occasional user or entry level griller, this BBQ boasts convenience and practicality to help you on your way.
Finished in an attractive durable black finish and boasting a host of features including an enamelled steel lid and fire bowl as standard, this barbecue really stands out from the crowd.
Ventilation control via the lid ensures that you have the perfect grilling temperature and optimum cooking results every time. With a 43cm diameter cooking grill, you have plenty of space to cook a variety of meats and veg, and thanks to the removable ash catcher and stainless steel grill, this BBQ is easy to clean afterwards too.
Compact in design, this barbeque is perfect for gardens with limited space, or larger gardens without using up too space. It will make a great addition to your space, and is ideal for entertaining this summer.
Landmann charcoal barbecues can be used with lump wood charcoal or briquettes.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile Cooking – This Charcoal Kettle BBQ by Landmann offers ventilation control for varied cooking results, and a grill large enough for feeding small gatherings of friends and family.
- Compact Design – Boasting a classic kettle design with a sleek structure and compact dimensions, this barbecue is ideal for use on any sized patio or in gardens with limited space.
- Easy to Use – Perfect for an entry level griller or occasional user, this BBQ is easy and convenient to operate, enabling you to cook up an al fresco feast whenever it is desired.
- Landmann Charcoal BBQ
- Ventilation Control
- Removable Ash Catcher
- 43cm Chrome Plated Cooking Grill
- Stainless Steel Stands
- Enamelled Steel Firebowl, Lid and Charcoal Grid
- 2 Weather Resistant Wheels
- Wire Storage Table
- Self Assembly Required
- Dimensions: H 45.5 x W 50 x D 72.5cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.