Landmann Grill Chef Stainless Steel Pedestal Charcoal BBQ
- Reviews (5)
The Landmann Grill-Chef Stainless steel pedestal charcoal barbecue features stylish stainless steel construction and modern design making it the perfect practical outdoor accessory for any home outdoor space.
The height-adjustable 36 cm chrome-plated grill is large enough to cook food for up to four people making it ideal for most families.
It comes with a handy windshield keeps those flames under control. The pedestal charcoal barbecue contains an easily removable ash catcher and a ventilation disc for further heat control. All this will make your barbeque experience a breeze.
It is capable of cooking many different types of food. It copes well with the basics such as sausages and burgers but is equally at home cooking more adventurous foods such as fish, seafood or even grilled vegetables, so you can offer a wide variety of healthy options too.
Landmann charcoal barbecues can be used with lump wood charcoal or briquettes.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Stylish and sturdy design, constructed from stainless steel to ensure longevity.
- Height adjustable – It can be adjusted in height to suit temperature needs.
- Generous Cooking area – 39 diameter barbecue, making it suitable for all sized gardens.
- Airflow regulator – In-built into the pedestal this brings temperature control to new levels.
- Stainless steel fire bowl, pedestal, base and windshield
- Chrome-plated cooking grill with wooden handles
- Stainless steel ventilation disc in the pedestal
- Stainless steel charcoal grid
- Removable ash catcher
- Easy assembly
- Cooking area: 39 cm diameter
- Product dimensions: H 84 cm, W 63 cm, D 44 cm
- Colour: Silver
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.