Landmann Rexon 3.1 Burner Gas BBQ - Stainless Steel
The Landmann Rexon 3.1 Gas BBQ provides everything required for cooking up an al fresco feast, and is suitable for cooking for up to 12 people.
Featuring a large 65 x 40 grilling area with 3 adjustable tube burners, as well as an additional recessed side burner, this BBQ offers plenty of space to cook a variety of delicious meat, fish, and vegetables. The warming rack is another great feature, allowing you keep food warm as you prepare other food for your guests. Gas powered with a Piezo ignition system, it is easy to get up and running, and thanks to the Landmann Power Thermal Spreading system, maximum cooking efficiency is guaranteed.
Keep an eye on your cooking temperature using the lid mounted thermometer, and clean up effortlessly afterwards using the removable grease catcher. You can also manoeuvre this barbecue with ease thanks to the casters incorporated, and the enclosed cabinet is an ideal spot for storing your gas tank too.
Features and Benefits
- Power Thermal Spreading System – This Rexon BBQ is equipped with the Landmann PTS system, which provides an even heat distribution and maximum cooking efficiency.
- Versatile Cooking – The large cooking area is ideal for direct or slow cooking, and thanks to the additional side burner, you have plenty of space to cook for up to 12 people.
- User Friendly Design – Keep an eye on your cooking temperature using the lid mounted thermometer, and clean up with ease afterwards using the removable function of the grease catcher.
- Landmann Rexon 3.1 Gas BBQ
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Piezo Ignition System
- 3 x 3.7Kw Adjustable Stainless Steel Burners
- 1 x 3.0Kw Recessed Side Burner
- Enamelled Flame Tamers and Warming Rack
- Two Piece Cast Iron Grill
- Grill Size: 65 x 40cm
- Power Thermal Spreading System
- Double Walled Hood
- Integrated Thermometer
- Removable Grease Cup
- 4 Casters (2 Lockable)
- Enclosed Cabinet
- Self Assembly Required
- Dimensions: H 52 x W 120 x D 135cm
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.