Landmann Triton Cook 4.1 Burner Gas BBQ - Black
A premium quality, 4 burner gas barbecue that is ideal for entertaining medium to larger sized gatherings of friends & family. Packed with features that enable the chef to cook a wide range of food & be the ideal host.
Features and Benefits
- 4 x 3kW adjustable stainless-steel burners with automatic ignition; allows the chef to alter the cooking speed & temperature
- 1 x 3kW stainless-steel adjustable side burner. Side burners are ideal for making smaller side dishes or sauces whilst grilling They allow you to cook different foods at different temperatures without affecting the main grill
- 3 piece Modulus Cooking System cast-iron grill. Measures 65 x 44 x 2cm. Cooking on cast-iron has many benefits; the grills are more durable, cook faster, retain heat longer & distribute it more evenly, food sticks to it less & is an all-round better grilling experience. The MCS grill has a circular centre piece with a 30.5cm diameter which can be used in combination with a full range of dedicated MCS accessories
- Enamel coated steel warming rack; ideal for keeping food warm before eating. Especially useful when letting meat rest after being cooked
- Enamel coated steel flame tamers. These help distribute heat evenly across the grill. They also act to protect food from getting burnt (If fat drips down onto the burners during the cooking process, flames can flare up burning food). They can also help prevent danage to the BBQs burners
- Double skinned hood with built in thermometer; retains heat during cooking, especially useful when cooking indirectly. The enclosed cabinet (with double doors & aluminium handles) is ideal for storage. Mounted on 4 castors, two of which are lockable for s
- The grill includes the Landmann PTS (Power Thermal Spreading) System. This ensure that heat is evenly distributed across the grill. This gives the best possible cooking experience, avoids cold spots on the grill, uses gas as efficiently as possible & allows for a more precise temperature control
- Features an integrated Piezo ignition system. This is a mechanical ignition system that requires no external power source. LED illuminated control knobs; light up when the burners are in use. LED illuminated control knobs; light up when the burners are in
- Dimensions: H: 142 x W: 120 x D:56 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Material: Steel
- Model Number: 12959
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Please note: Due to the weight of this barbecue, it will be delivered on a pallet.
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.