The Vinson drum style barbecue is a popular hooded model with a large cooking area, enabling the user to cook both directly and in-directly for up to 10 people.
Easily removable ash catcher tray for simple cleaning with a handy side table.
The Vinson Barrell Charcoal barbecue has a generously sized cooking area, warming rack and cooking grills to feed a party of friends and family.
The warming rack and cooking grills are manufactured from enamelled steel, which is highly recommended as the best cooking grate there is!
It is capable of cooking many different types of food. It copes well with the basics such as sausages and burgers but is equally at home cooking more adventurous foods such as fish, seafood or even grilled vegetables, so you can offer a wide variety of healthy options too.
Landmann charcoal barbecues can be used with lump wood charcoal or briquettes.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile cooking – Great for both indirect, direct cooking.
- Extra Large cooking area – With a generous grill size, you'll be able to cook for up to 10 people at a time.
- Portable – Easily move your BBQ to the ideal location thanks to two wheels and handle.
- Lid with thermometer
- Air vent at side of fire bowl
- Enamelled warming rack
- Enamelled steel cooking grills
- Ash catcher
- Side table and side handle for easy movement
- Cart with wire bottom shelf, two steel wheels
- Width: 115.5 cm
- Height: 109.5 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
- Weight: 29.6 kg
- Colour: Black
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.